- List 4 things that keep your inner self beautiful.
- List 4 things that keep you physically beautiful.
- Share this award with 4 other people that you think have a beautiful heart too.
- Link the blogs of the people you chose and link the person's blog who awarded you.
1. One of the most important things to remember is that life keeps on moving. Life will keep on moving whether you're there for it or not, so be there. You don't want to wake up one day wondering where those bags under your eyes came from and asking what happened to your youth. You want to be the one who remembered making the most of your youth (that's why you now have bags under your eyes...because you had fun...and probably didn't get a lot of sleep).
2. Life's too short to take anything too seriously. At the end of the day, is it really going to matter that the asshole next door plowed his entire property and left a snow pile the size of Everest on the street to take up not one, but 2 parking spaces? No. You're better off letting that one go. In fact, let all the little things like that go. They don't matter.
3. Lately I've been taking on projects to take my mind of things. I've been throwing a few ideas on paper and trying to turn them into some sort of story. Will it be any good? Maybe not, but I feel better for getting it out. Maybe one day I'll be brave enough (or drink enough wine) to show you something...maybe.
4. I often blast old songs from my childhood. My
1. I think my biggest advantage is that I know how to apply makeup and when to say no to more of it. You may be thinking to yourself, "That's not that hard, Ice Queen!" and I would have to agree with you. However, you'd be surprised at what some of these crazy women look like. I don't think they have mirrors...either that or they're hookers.
2. I try to smile and be happy. It has recently come to my attention that some of the people who come into my store think I'm a bitch right off the bat. It's because I don't smile and for the most part I'm walking around with a puss on my face. It's something I'm working on...although it's really hard when you hate your job. It would really just be easier if people saw me off the clock because then I'm just a pile full of laughs.
3. I don't eat after 8pm. That's pretty much how I gained over 40lbs in college. I stopped and lost it all. People don't realize how miserable it is to be chubby unless you are or were at one point. I get it and I'm not going back.
4. Good genes? =)
The Queen @ The Queen of WTF?
MG @ Midtown Girl
Missy @ Life in Left Field
Arexisaurus @ A-rexi-saurus