So apparently when I leave my blog for a hiatus (pretty much because I haven't been able to think of anything else but the New York Giants for the past 2 weeks) I come back to find that I have been very dearly missed.
Missed so much in fact that I've been left an award by my lovely pal Single and Shallow. If you haven't checked her out then you most definitely should. I know you're all dying to hear about the sex life of a hot 20 something.
Anywho...the award comes with rules but they're pretty easy. I have to tell you 10 things that make me happy. There are lots of things that make me happy because I'm just that kind of girl but I've narrowed it down to ten.
1. Tailgating. I had an absolute amazing time tailgating on Sunday. It was cold and pouring and like nothing else and reminded me of my days at Penn State. It was simply amazing.
2. Lady GaGa: Yes, she's the most recent object of my obsession. I can't stop listening to her. The second I get in my car I just have to blast my stock stereo speakers to the point of no return because I need the entire city to be able to hear my jamming out with her. Her songs are the epitome of being in your 20's. Give it a listen and enjoy these years while they last and if you're older than that then give her a listen anyway so that you can relive the memories.
Okay...so maybe I should have warned you that she's a bit of a weirdo but that's kind part of the appeal.
3. Sex. Is there anyone who doesn't get a little happier after it? I don't think there is.
4. Text messages. If you're anything like me there's a little light inside of you that sparks on everytime you hear that little chime. Maybe it's someone you have the hots for or maybe it's just your best friend who you never get to see because she lives in the next state :sigh: Either way it means someone thought about you and took 3 seconds out of their life to tell you something. It's also a nice little way to pass the time.
Yes! I literally just got one! That was creepy. It was my cousin...she obviously loves me.
5. The shore. I've been having serious withdrawals since Labor Day and winter as barely even begun. I'm not sure if I'll make it to Memorial Day without a visit. If I don't make it then tell my family I want to be cremated with my ashes spread in the ocean so we will never part again.
6. A clean room. I love coming home after a stressful day to a nice tidy room. It's just a shame I have such trouble keeping it that way.
7. Candy. I grew out of sweets for a while but now I'm back. I'm not sure how I've gone this long without it.
9. Scented candles. I smoke so the candles are absolutely necessary...and all the cool kids light candles.
10. Blogging. You guys make me pretty happy. I love reading about your families and your jobs and your sex lives. Thanks for sharing!
I'm going to share this award too. Once again, if I read your blog then you make me happy and you deserve this one.