Tuesday, December 22, 2009

RTT: Deliver My Presents

-Hottie of the Week: James Lafferty. Does anyone watch "One Tree Hill"? Well, you should. It's been my favorite show since they took "The OC" away from me (I'm still bitter about it). Anywho...his character on the show was a real ass when it first came on and then they made him into this superhero family guy. He looks good as either....yum!

-Did anyone see the Giants game? Where the hell were the Redskins while my boys were doing one amazing thing after the other? Christmas has come early this year and Santa is a fan of Big Blue! =)

-Christmas is 3 days away and I have 4 more people to buy gifts for. I know, some of you are thinking "Oh my Lord, why did she wait until last minute?". In reality, I'm ahead of schedule.

-I need to congratulate those hard working folks at the post office and other private shipping companies. My Kindle arrived safe and sound before the holidays. Those people are true miracle workers.

- I was finally on my way back to getting back to my blogging but then I got strep. It was painful but this week I will get back...hopefully.

- The tri state area got a "blizzard" over the weekend. All anyone can talk about is how much snow we got and how much of a pain it's been. I don't get what all the fuss is about. We didn't get any more snow this weekend than Penn State gets during any given week between Thanksgiving and St. Patrick's Day. Some of these people need to relax.

- My friend sent me this video...I didn't know these types of things existed. Maybe some of you can benefit from this?

14 comments:

Mango Girl said...

The first thing I have to comment on is the Ashley Maddison commercial ~ I have odd thoughts on this, considering my predicament.

Now, onto the game...I only half ass listened/watched it. I am disgusted after the Saints game (which aired while at a Christmas party I was ASSURED we could watch it). I know secretly had I watched it, or even been there like I was INVITED to (I chose to go along with the charade ~ who is the stupid one here????), they would have won.

Christmas presents? HA! I haven't even finished painting mine. Couldn't get my groove on today...all will be taken care of tomorrow.

Merry Christmas Dear Chill!

Peace and Blessings!

Mango

Mike said...

You always have some guy to look at! You need to have a woman every once in a while! LOL!

I have actually heard Ashley Madison advertised on the Stern show.

I am a scrooge this year!

Merry Christmas, drive safe in the snow!!!

The Peach Tart said...

I can't believe that commercial. Wow. Enjoy your holiday.

sAm said...

Perhaps it's because of the early hour, but I just don't *get* that commercial. Is it for lawyers? Weird. And don't feel bad about not being ready for Christmas - I haven't even started. As soon as I can get my butt up out of this chair I plan on taking care of that. Luckily, I have a small family. Unluckily, I have a small bank account. Merry Christmas!

Julie said...

yum! hopefully he'll be under your treee!

G said...

I don't watch this. should I? I miss the OC.

Joanie said...

You got a Kindle too? I love love love mine!!! Did you also order a cover for it? Take my advice, spend the $30 and get a cover. It will protect it and mine now looks like a book. I got the purple one. Go to amazon.com and check them out! I'm also waiting on a reader light (I wish the Kindle screens lit up but they don't.

Hope you're feeling better!! Strep sucks!

Ray said...

I used to watch One Tree Hill all the time...haven't in years...apparently I need to get back into it!

Feel better!

Santa Claus said...

Ho Ho Ho!! Merry Christmas!! From me and my buddy Otin!

It was a thrill meeting you and I am happy to call you my friend!! (Otin said that)

Lisa said...

Hello Ice Queen, just dropping by to wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Melanie's Randomness said...

Hey girl, I help your strep gets better!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! =)

Stacy Uncorked said...

Strep is no fun - especially this time of year! Hope you're feeling better!

Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas! :)

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Well I acquiesce in but I about the list inform should have more info then it has.