- I was really feeling down because apparently all of my favorite sports teams are crap. However, I've come to the conclusion that the Giants are losing because Eli Manning is jealous of my newfound love for Jensen Ackles. I'd like to see them fight about it...in jello.
- I think I need to stop watching soap operas. I'm obsessed with One Life to Live and I'm beginning to find connections between the show and my real life. I'm not quite sure that's normal. However, Hottie of the Week Alum Matt Walton is on it so I guess I can't complain.
- Hottie of the Week: Robert Buckley from One Tree Hill. He's hot and he's broken. Something about a guy still in love with his dead ex wife makes my heart melt. I just want to fix him...yum!
- The Yankees won the World Series. Woohoo! Now I can finally go back to hating them. The world is normal again. It's clear that New York favors the Yankees over my Mets. It's not right but it's something I've learned to live with. I've already predicted next year's match up.That's right, folks. You heard it here first.
- I worked an overnight last week at the convenience store. I wasn't meant for them. It was pretty terrible. A drunk guy came in. He was about my age and only moderately obnoxious. He told me this whole story about how he works in a doctor's office cleaning up poop for 7.50 an hour. If I were him, I'd probably drink a lot too.
- This lovely award was bestowed upon my lovely blog by the lovely Theresa over at An Officer and a Garbage Can. Perhaps you've seen her in my comments if you haven't seen her blog already. She really is lovely!Passing this one on to...
NYC Housewife in Training
Martinis or Diaper Genies?
Can't get enough of these random little tidbits I like to call "thoughts"? Check out UnMom for more.