I'm a sucker for these things...
1. What is your favorite article of clothing?
Sweatshirts and sweaters. It keeps my warm from the chill.
2. What are your biggest obsessions?
I have a habit of becoming obsessed very easily with dumb things. Right now I'm obsessed with Eli Manning. Football season is coming up and he's all over the papers and I LOVE it! I'm waiting for that divorce...
3. Who inspires you?
I inspire myself. People can't be trusted with the responsibility of keeping me going. If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself.
4. Who is your favorite designer and why?
Crayola, Mead, Mr. Sketch....what's that? Oh...you mean clothes not school supplies. In case you didn't already know, I'm a teacher. I don't have the means to have a favorite designer.
5. What is your favorite song ever?
I have many favorites but I'm going to have to say "Jesse's Girl".
6. What is your favourite song right now?
My favorite song right now is "Waking Up in Vegas" by Katy Perry. Guess what it reminds me of....COLLEGE. I bet you find that shocking.
7. If you were a sweet what would you be?
Oh there are so many directions I can take this in. I'll be good. Cheesecake...mmmm
8. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet - what words would you use to describe your rainbow?
I never really thought about it before. I'll have to consult with my friend Roy G. Biv and get back to you on that one.
9. What are your favorite films?
I like dumb movies with cute boys in them...like Weekend at Bernie's. Who doesn't love that Andrew McCarthy?
10. Who is your favourite actor?
Tom Hanks...I kind of wish he was my dad. I think that would be awesome.
11. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?
Most people would probably want to be on a beach or another glorious type of vacation. Don't get me wrong...that would be really nice, but I'll settle for my own apartment.
12. What are your 3 favourite smells?
Pumpkin, Secret Crush (which no longer exists because Victoria's Secret likes to think they know what scents I like), and gasoline.
13. What are your 3 favourite tastes?
Salt, potato, and cheese.
14. What is your most treasured possession?
My car. It's the first big girl purchase I made and he's been very good to me.
15. What did you always want to be/do when you grew up?
I can honestly say that I always wanted to be a teacher.
16. If you were an ice-cream what flavor would you be?
Cherry vanilla...that sounds like me I think.
17. If someone made a short film about your life, who would play you?
I actually think about this a lot and I'm not sure if I can really decide. Perhaps Hayden Paneteirre. She's cute enough but I'm not sure if she has the sass. I'd probably just have to play myself or find some fresh nobody to take on the role that with sky rocket them to the A list.
18. What would your perfect afternoon consist of?
Being down the shore and then coming back to sex, shower, and get ready for a night of partying.
19. If you were a flower what would you be?
I would be a red rose because I'm the best. Bwahaha
20. Tell me one random thing... be it your favourite line from a song, scene from a movie or quote from a book.....or tell me about something that you love. This is one of my all time favorite quotes. It's from A Charlie Brown Christmas. Pig Pen looks in the mirror, smiles, and says "On the contrary, I didn't think I looked THAT good!"