-It really pisses me off when people change their names on Facebook. You didn't legally change you're name. I'm not sure what makes you think it's cute to leave off your first name and just have your middle and last name on there. I don't frigging know what your middle name is. I'm going to see this random person on my newsfeed and delete you and then you're going to bitch at me for unfriending you. Here's an idea...use your REAL name!
- I NEED a stalker help group! This is serious! I can no longer control myself!
- I had the hiccups the other night and someone suddenly asked me "Where do fish swim?". I responded, "In the sea" and was very confused as to how the question was relevant to my hiccups. I didn't have them anymore.
- If two people who are dating/seeing each other/wanting some action both live with their parents...how do they have sex? It's not like you're in high school anymore and you can sneak home right after school before you're parents get home. It's not like you're in college and you can straight up say to your roommate "Hey...I'm getting laid today. Don't come back until after 4". How does it work? Do you do it in your car? Do you get a hotel? If so then how often? Is it enough? Is it ever enough????
- Update on the Giants game last night...Eli Manning played almost the entire first quarter. I think they put him in because he knew I was there watching. He really does love me.
- After being at a backyard party on Sunday I got a mosquito bite on each foot that have swollen up and my feet now look like sausages. Luckily, I have cute feet so now that they're all swollen they still look so-so.
- If you're looking for some good, clean fun then go on Facebook and change your default language to "English(pirate)". You will not be disappointed.
- Apparently I don't know how to make coffee because every time I make it, it tastes like dirt.
I wrote the previous stuff a few days ago and had it ready to post today. My house caught on fire today while we were all out of the house. The fireman got the dog and the rabbit out safely but our apartment is ruined and we'll be out for a few weeks. I probably won't be around much because we're not sure where we're staying and we have to bounce back and forth with the animals. I'll get back and keep you all posted when I can. Take care until then.