Anyhow, the Rules are as follows:
I'd like to get to know you better, answer these questions and pass them on.
1. Who is the hottest movie star?
The hottest? There are too many beautiful men in this world for one to be the hottest. This week I am back into my Eli Manning since he has been all over the Daily News with the Giants in training camp. I would also like to mention Ron Livingston because I just caught one of his episodes of Sex and the City the other night. Yum!
2. Apart from your house and your car, what is the most expensive item you've ever bought?My education...although I didn't pay for it yet. I hope none of you reading this work for Citibank.
3. What is your most treasured memory
College...I'm still coping
4. What is the best gift you received as a child?
When I was younger my father used to stop at the supermarket after work and pick up a little bouquet of flowers for me and I would have them in a vase on my dresser. At the age of 5 I always had fresh flowers in my room and it truly made me feel like a princess.
5. What's the biggest mistake you've made?
Living with someone I once dated. Anyone going into college or who has a child going into college...read this! You'll thank me later.
6. 4 words to describe yourself.
Stalkerish (they can't all be good)
7. What was your highlight or low light of 2008?
I hate to focus on the low but my lowlight of 2008 was losing my dear Nana. She was a treasure if I ever did know one.
8. Favourite film
I go through phases (much like my men) but I tend to stick with 10 Things I Hate About You
9. Tell me one thing I don't know about you
I could tell you...but then I'd have to make a new blog because you would know too much.
10. If you were a comic book/strip or cartoon character who would you be?
I would have to say Cat Woman because my best friend has a fascination with Harley Quinn and I thought that would be cute.