Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Random Tuesday Thoughts: Why, Mets? Why?


1. "Smallville". I cannot believe this show is still on. I cannot name a single person I know who watches this show. How did it last so long? It is officially the hidden secret of the CW network. Who knew?

2. I had that people feed meter thingy on here for a few days. The one that tells you who's looking at your site and where they're coming from. It made me realize that there are a lot more people who know about this little treasure than I thought. That made me nervous and I even got a little creeped out so I took it down. Thanks for reading, Stalkers! =)

3. Everytime I try to download a new NKOTB song it gets corrupted. Why? The other 600 songs I downloaded illegally are fine. What does my iTunes have against my New Kids on the Block?

4. My partime job as a clerk has taken a turn for the worse. We got pumpkin loaves in for the fall and they were amazing but now we're not getting anymore. What's up with that?

5. If the tolls continue to go up I will no longer be able to afford to drive in my beloved state. I know you love me, New Jersey, so why are you doing this to me? Don't you want to keep me?

6. The greatest thing about New York is that when your team doesn't make it (again), there's always another team to root for. Having said this, I've decided to support the New York Yankees.

7. At least I was raised to like a good football team. The Giants are the best team in the NFL.

8. I'm going to be Rainbow Brite for Halloween. When you lose 50 lbs. you have to take advantage of it. I won't have this body forever.

9. "Flashforward" is the best new show on tv.

10. I had the Cowboys to win this weekend. It's official....Tony Romo cannot do anything right.

11. I've been getting the urge to shop recently and I'm fighting it with all of my might. I've been saving for a while and I'm just not used to seeing these numbers. I'm hopefully buying a new car by the end of the month. "New" in the sense that it's new to me!

12. Why can't the Mets just be good?!?!

13. Everywhere I look people are getting married. How can anyone even afford to get married? I can't afford to rent a shoe box for an apartment. I wish we all had rich parents.

14. I am so tired of Jon Gosselin! He's a douche. Kate isn't much better. This is what reality tv does to people! He only left her $1,000. I wish someone only left me $1,000. I don't think I've ever had $1,000 in a checking account. Get over yourselves!

15. I'm thinking about joining the gym for that dollar sale. Although I'm pretty sure I have to buy a one year membership and I'm not sure if I'm ready for that kind of commitment.

16. I found this and thought it was pretty funny. I'm sure a lot of us have been there.

Check out the original RTT: UnMom

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol. I'm one of your creepy lurkers. ;o)

Anonymous said...

oh thank god for someone entertaining!

join the gym!! you'll feel great!! (don't listen to me i have a raging ED)

i salute thee for being read-worthy!

xoxo

Mike said...

It is a natural thing that if you are a Giants football fan, you must be a Yankees fan!

I am the same way, though, in 86', I rooted for the Mets!

The Peach Tart said...

I wish we all had rich parents too.

Liz Mays said...

I was watching an interview on ET Online last night with Jon's response to Kate's allegations, etc. I just kept thinking to myself...shut up you two. Stop taking everything to the public. Who does that?

The people meter thingie freaks me out when I see it on people's sites. I hate seeing my city come up. Isn't that why I hide behind a screen? To shield my identity?

Mango Girl said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! on your weight loss!!!!!!

Medora said...

Yeah, that Jon guy is a total douche. I've never even seen the show and I can't stand either of them. Could these people need more attention? Really!

Rainbow Brite - do it while you can. I don't think I could get away with it. Not like I care, I'd do it anyhow if I really wanted to.

Melanie's Randomness said...

Love your halloween costume idea!! Congrats on losing the weight! I'm loving FlashForward too, like Omg I can't wait for Thrusday!! Go Giants!! Yeah I'm pretty sick of hearing about Jon Gesslin too, they need to stop really.

Thanks for the comment on my blog today!! Hope u have a nice day hun!

Stacy Uncorked said...

Awesome job losing the weight! Love the idea for Rainbow Brite! Will you post pictures? ;)

I am LOVING FlashForward, too - it's definitely one of the top new shows this season!

Jon is a moron. Well, both of them are, really, but he's really showing his true colors through the messy divorce stuff. The media needs to stop shining that spotlight on them so their 15 minutes can finally be over.

Happy RTT! :)

Boozy Tooth said...

You lost 50 pounds??????? How did I miss that? Congratulations dahlink. Wonderful. Amazing. Rainbow Brite is a fine selection to show off your fine self.

You DO know that Tom Coughlin used to coach the Jacksonville Jaguars, right? So when you look at him, you're looking at me. Which is the ultimate in creepy but I'm sure you get it in the metaphorical sense.

Midtown Girl said...

OMG congrats on the weight loss chickie!!!

Ive heard alot of FlashForward...should I watch?

Theresa said...

Great random thoughts!

Wow! 50 pounds, that's awesomeness. Congrats!

Getting married doesn't have to be expensive. I got married in Vegas for 98 bucks and it included a limo. Good thing I was cheap, because the marriage didn't last. I had Romo on my football fantasy team. Need I say more...

Martinis or Diaper Genies? said...

We are from philly and my family is from ny and my husband is from oakland. I simply want a yankees hat for the logo. My dad is a mets fan and says no and my husban is an A's fan and REALLY says no. I could care less I just like nice style.

Mike said...

I think that they could cut pumpkin production by 75% and still have enough for pies!