Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Random Tuesday Thoughts: Why, Mets? Why?
1. "Smallville". I cannot believe this show is still on. I cannot name a single person I know who watches this show. How did it last so long? It is officially the hidden secret of the CW network. Who knew?
2. I had that people feed meter thingy on here for a few days. The one that tells you who's looking at your site and where they're coming from. It made me realize that there are a lot more people who know about this little treasure than I thought. That made me nervous and I even got a little creeped out so I took it down. Thanks for reading, Stalkers! =)
3. Everytime I try to download a new NKOTB song it gets corrupted. Why? The other 600 songs I downloaded illegally are fine. What does my iTunes have against my New Kids on the Block?
4. My partime job as a clerk has taken a turn for the worse. We got pumpkin loaves in for the fall and they were amazing but now we're not getting anymore. What's up with that?
5. If the tolls continue to go up I will no longer be able to afford to drive in my beloved state. I know you love me, New Jersey, so why are you doing this to me? Don't you want to keep me?
6. The greatest thing about New York is that when your team doesn't make it (again), there's always another team to root for. Having said this, I've decided to support the New York Yankees.
7. At least I was raised to like a good football team. The Giants are the best team in the NFL.
8. I'm going to be Rainbow Brite for Halloween. When you lose 50 lbs. you have to take advantage of it. I won't have this body forever.
9. "Flashforward" is the best new show on tv.
10. I had the Cowboys to win this weekend. It's official....Tony Romo cannot do anything right.
11. I've been getting the urge to shop recently and I'm fighting it with all of my might. I've been saving for a while and I'm just not used to seeing these numbers. I'm hopefully buying a new car by the end of the month. "New" in the sense that it's new to me!
12. Why can't the Mets just be good?!?!
13. Everywhere I look people are getting married. How can anyone even afford to get married? I can't afford to rent a shoe box for an apartment. I wish we all had rich parents.
14. I am so tired of Jon Gosselin! He's a douche. Kate isn't much better. This is what reality tv does to people! He only left her $1,000. I wish someone only left me $1,000. I don't think I've ever had $1,000 in a checking account. Get over yourselves!
15. I'm thinking about joining the gym for that dollar sale. Although I'm pretty sure I have to buy a one year membership and I'm not sure if I'm ready for that kind of commitment.
16. I found this and thought it was pretty funny. I'm sure a lot of us have been there.
Check out the original RTT: UnMom