Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Random Tuesday Thoughts: Pick It Up! Damn You!

- If candy corn were around all year, would it still be just as delicious? I don't think it would be.

- I'm meeting up with Otin and another blogger friend for lunch this weekend and I'm totally pumped! We're going to stalk go see the Optimistic Pessimist run the NYC Marathon. Maybe we'll actually see her. Anyone else want to get in on this?

-Hottie of the Week: Matt Walton. If you live in New Jersey then you know him from the Optimum cable commercial. He's also on the soap One Life to Live right now. He was in a towel a few weeks ago...yum!
-My mother doesn't pick up after the dog. It's disgusting. I get dirty looks everytime I walk him. I feel the need to parade the the bag of crap around and shout to the heavens so people notice that it is not me leaving his presents all over the ground.

-My friend sent me this video and I thought it was hilarious! Hope you enjoy!

-Check out UnMom for the original RTT

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you guys successfully stalk the Optimistic Pessimist. That's bound to be blog-worthy material!

:o)

Melanie's Randomness said...

I've totally had candy corn around like May time. It's not the same. CVS has a brand of candy that makes it all year round but yup, it only tastes good in October. =)

Cool! I hope you have fun at the marathon and are having a good day!

Boozy Tooth said...

Wish I could join you guys. How fun would that be? My husband and I spent our first anniversary in NYC and watched the marathoners come by near the Plaza Hotel. I imagine the route is probably still the same.

By the way... I instructed Otin to give you a big kiss for me, so don't punch him or anything if he tries to deliver.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your in for a good weekend ...

Don't go swinging that dog mess around - you may just let go ... *shiver*

rxBambi said...

People always carrying around my little bag of crap when I walk the dogs. It irritates the shit out of me (haha) when people let their dogs poo in my yard, I'm not gonna leave their poo for some kid to step on. Give your momma a good talking too, then ground her for being a bad neighbor!

rxBambi said...

Oh and I totally forgot -
JEALOUS!! Have a great time with Otin and OP!!

Liz Mays said...

I hope you guys do manage to spot her in the marathon. In any case, I know the meet up will be fun!

Martinis or Diaper Genies? said...

i don't knooooow. Candy corn to me is like twizzlers. ALWAYS ready to go.

BlackSnow said...

oh lol,i wouldn't pick up the poop after my dog neither.:))

Mike said...

WooHoo, I can't wait to meet people!

I hate everything about Dog Crap!

Little Ms Blogger said...

I'm going to be heading into NYC to meet up with you and watch OP....can't wait to meet you and Matt Walton is HOT.....That is only thing decent about the Optimum commercials.

Look forward to meeting you on Sunday....

Stacy Uncorked said...

Wish I could join you guys! If it weren't Halloween Saturday night I would...but I think Princess Nagger would be really bummed if I ditched her for bloggy friends... ;)

Have FUN this weekend! I'll just have to live vicariously through your posts! :)

The Peach Tart said...

I'd like to feed candy corn to Matt Walton