Monday, October 5, 2009

Wake Up, Chickey!


Dear Taylor Swift,

Cute song, but really? You're in love with the guy next door who already has a girlfriend and you're very sad because if he could only realize that the two of you belong together...

Bladdity blah blah blah.

It's a classic story, Taylor. We've all been there. That's not what makes it sad. What makes it sad is the fact that you're wasting your time singing about this douche. I got news for you. That head cheerleader he's always hanging around with (with the high heels and short skirt) is hot. He likes it. They all do. The sooner you realize this the more pain you will save yourself from in the end.

Maybe instead of waiting for this guy to notice you and your music in the next door window you could take some tips from her. You've got a cute little shape. Show it off a little. Understanding his humor and liking his music is only going to keep you in the friend zone. If he hasn't noticed you for these things before then he's not going to suddenly wake up one day and realize that he loves you. You need to get his attention, then after a while you can point out all the things you have in common to keep him interested. It might work then.

Lust before love, my friend.

Sincerely,
Older and Wiser

P.S. Guys are totally over blondes...brunettes are much hotter =)

8 comments:

Martinis or Diaper Genies? said...

I agree!
http://www.martinisordiapergenies.com/2009/08/i-wear-short-skirts-you-wear-t-shirts.html

Love,
A Brunette.

Crazy Charm said...

Ha I love it, the friend zone! You're so witty :)

Boozy Tooth said...

ROFLMAO!!!

This, my dear, is called a Grand Slam. And you just hit it out of the park! Awesome post!

Mike said...

I heard cheerleader and I came running!!!!!!! LOL!

Mike said...

I read a funny post today, you should read it!!!

http://quint-weregonnaneedabiggerboat.blogspot.com/2009/10/youre-rubbing-me-wrong-way.html

Liz Mays said...

Yeah, finally the hot girl is the brunette!

rxBambi said...

Blonds are so 1990...

White Rabbit said...

oh my effin god this is the reason I'm going to defy all laws and marry you